The analytics page gives you insight into how well your agent is performing, so you can work to further improve the user experience you’re providing.
We show two types of data related to the agent and the conversations it’s been a part of:
- Usage data – number of sessions and queries per session.
- NLU data – most frequently used intents and exit percentages.
Clicking on Analytics in the left hand menu will take you to UI Dashboard. Here you can review statistics relevant to the specific agent.
Using the dropdown menu in the upper right hand corner, you can filter the data by chosen date range (1 day, 7 days, or 30 days).
This graph represents daily sessions with your agent. One day values are plotted over time, based off 6am UTC timezone. The values above the graph represent the data collected from the previous day (yesterday). The blue line in the graph shows the data for the current day or time period and the secondary, dotted line (light blue) indicates the data from the previous day or time period, so you can compare recent changes.
Queries Per Session Yesterday
This section shows the average messages from the user, per day. The secondary, dotted line (light blue) line indicates the change from the last time period.
This table shows the agent’s intents in order of popularity. Data in the table includes:
- Intent name
- Sessions - The number of sessions the intent was initialized
- Count - The number of times the intent was used (total from all sessions)
- Exit % - The percentage of sessions where a user exited the conversation in the specified intent. - This is taken from the total number of sessions where this same intent was triggered.
- Agent Response Time - Average response time to user requests (90% response time in blue, median response time in light blue)